The hourly rate for design, assembly of projects, photography and consultation services is $50.00. RUSH FEE's are assessed to those projects needing immediate service due to event scheduling.
Pricing is all the same for 24# – 100# text and cover stock. We have presentation and specialty paper and satin finishes. Please indicate your preference upon ordering. If you are interested in specialty paper, contact us beforehand to ensure we have it in stock. Samples are available in the office to review.
|Material Size||1-100 count||101-500 count||501-100 count|
- The sitting fee for a portrait is $25 per headshot. This includes photographing you in the studio in various poses; you choose one photo from these poses. This photo is touched-up, cropped and adjusted. You will be emailed the final "high resolution" file for your own use.
- Groups 11 and over receive a 20% discount on total order. To make an appointment, please use our Portrait Scheduler.
Archival Photo Printing
- $5.00 for 8.5 x 11 sheet
- $10.00 for 13 x 19 sheet
- Anything larger refer to the "Large Format Printing" guide.
Large Format Printing
|Material size |
|Basic paper||Heavy Weight Paper |
Indoor Banner material
|High Gloss paper |
|Tyvek material, |
fabric, peel adhesive material
|Material Size||3 mil thickness||10 mil thickness|
Foam Core Board Mounting
We keep 32" x 40", standard-sized, boards in stock at all times. If you need anything larger, we would need to special order. It is $9.00 for each white foam board and $11.00 for each black foam board. This includes the adhesive.
- Our foam core comes in 3/16″ and is available in white or black. White foam core board has a smooth, clay-coated lining that gives it a smooth satin finish. Black foam core board has a solid black core, wrapped in black matte paper.
- "Foam Core" is a durable and lightweight material used for the mounting of posters, photographic prints, as a backing for picture framing, and for rigid signage that is used to display on easels.
- We will ONLY mount Heavy Weight Coated Paper or Semi-Gloss Paper on foam core boards. Basic Coated Paper is too weak and will ripple when mounting.
- Note: black foam core is a special request – please call ahead and check on availability before submitting your project to be mounted.
- 3/8" 3:1 pitch, good for about binding 30 pages, $3 each
- 9/16" 3:1 pitch, good for binding about 66 pages, $4 each
- 1" 2:1 pitch, good for binding about 140 pages, $5 each
- These pages are approximate, 28lb paper was used for the demo. Heavier weights may yield slightly less pages in the bound booklet. Larger booklets should user a lighter weight such as 24lb.
- Prices shown do not reflect any document printing.
- 2:1 pitch means there are 2 punched holes in 1" – good for larger bindings.
- 3:1 pitch means there are 3 smaller punches holes in 1" – good for smaller bindings.
- All bindings will come with an 8mil clear plastic cover and a bright yellow cardstock back cover.
- Credit card (all major accepted).
- Check (payable to Wayne State University).
- IRB (Internal Requisition and Inter-Account Bill; single and/or standing). You MUST have the IRB copy upon picking up your order!
We can invoice any non-university account or business via credit card payment. Procards are accepted. Please note: We do NOT accept cash!